Leverage technical expertise
If you need technical support, our team of trained LYCRA® fiber distributors will work with you to find a solution.
Our experts can also help you derive maximum value from LYCRA® fiber products by:
- Presenting consumer insights and new products
- Guiding you to the best fibers to meet your needs
- Assisting with on-site implementation and offering detailed technical training
- Providing recommendations ranging from yarn storage and fabrication to wet processing
- Working with you to maximize fabric performance, hand-feel, and appearance
- Helping you optimize your manufacturing speed and efficiency and minimize material wastage and downtime
- Determining the root cause of fabric issues through yarn, fabric, and garment analysis, and then engineering a clear path forward
Want to strengthen your business and stay ahead of the competition? Learn about our innovation process.
You are in good hands
At The LYCRA Company, our motto is always do the right thing all the time. When you work with us, you’ll enjoy the peace of mind that comes from working with an ethical business that doesn’t cut corners or sacrifice legal or regulatory requirements.
- Code of Conduct
Learn how we operate and how our employees conduct business around the world.
- Environment, Health and Safety (EHS)
The LYCRA Company manages its businesses and operations in a manner that protects the environment and the health and safety of employees, customers, contractors and the community, while fully complying with applicable laws and regulations.
Explore Planet Agenda, our sustainability framework that touches every aspect of our business. Its three pillars include: corporate responsibility, manufacturing excellence and sustainable products.
- Third-Party Certifications
Go to LYCRA ONE™ to download third-party certifications, including:
- Standard by 100 OEKO-TEX Certificate
- Gold level material health certificate (Cradle to Cradle)
- ISO 9001: 2015 Certificate
- ISO 14001: 2015 Certificate