Offer Consumers Cool Comfort
A recent webinar hosted by The LYCRA Company provided an in-depth look at the industry-leading moisture wicking technology, which brings unique cooling properties to jeans, activewear, socks and other apparel categories while delivering environmental benefits.
The team broke down the science of how the human body regulates heat; explained how durable COOLMAX® technology absorbs and wicks moisture to the outside of fabric so it can evaporate quickly and keep the wearer cool and dry; and showed how COOLMAX® technology stacks up against other offerings.
Here are a few key takeaways from the session:
- The fiber is made from 100% recycled resources and Global Recycling Standard (GRS) certified.
- The moisture management performance of COOLMAX® technology does not wash off.
- Garments with COOLMAX® technology outperform products made with competitive cooling technologies in benchmarking studies.
- Consumers rank COOLMAX® brand the top globally ranked brand-independent cooling technology.
- 75% of consumers are likely to buy garments made with COOLMAX® technology, and more than 80% are willing to pay a premium.
COOLMAX® is a trademark of The LYCRA Company.