Offers long-lasting comfort, fit and freedom of movement
Transports moisture to the outside of the fabric where it dries quickly to provide a cooling effect
Enjoy durable performance
Experience a cotton-like hand and feel
Benefits for Brands & Retailers
- Withstands tough finishing treatments and resists fiber damage to create more durable apparel
- Provides easy stretch and cool comfort
- Increases yield due to low fabric shrinkage and reduces fabric consumption per garment
- Suitable for a wide range of durable, easy-care products
Benefits for Mills
- Create fabrics with high dimensional stability
- Achieve higher elongation (from 20% to 45%)
- Meets COOLMAX® technology fabric standards
- Offers total dyeability without impacting stretch performance
Eligible garment categories
- Denim – coming soon
Boost your brand power
Brands: The LYCRA® brand logo is viewed worldwide as a symbol of quality assurance by consumers. Promote your use of LYCRA® fiber with free printed or virtual hangtags provided by The LYCRA Company. Swing tags are a simple and effective way to explain LYCRA® fiber’s performance benefits to drive garment sales.
You can also complete our Trademark Licensing Agreement to print your own co-branded POS materials. Whichever option you choose, we make it easy to leverage the LYCRA® brand’s 87% global consumer awareness to trigger the purchase decision in stores or online. No other spandex manufacturer provides this level of marketing support to its customers. Be sure to take advantage of this amazing value-added service!
Mills: Have your fabrics tested and certified, which gives your customers the ability to quickly order LYCRA® brand hangtags through the LYCRA ONE™ portal. Remember, the more garments they sell, the more fabric you sell.
Are you ready to place an order or get your fabrics certified?
Find certified fabrics powered by LYCRA® DUAL COMFORT technology