LYCRA® MADE TO FIT YOU technology
Published on May 07, 2021
This article is also available in Chinese, Simplified
Make top bands that stretch to fit a variety of leg shapes
Leg diameters come in different shapes and sizes, but hosiery top bands don’t always comfortably stretch to accommodate them. This leads to garments that may dig in and leave red marks, or fit so loose they slip down. Offers consumers LYCRA® MADE TO FIT YOU technology’s specially designed top band constructions that will improve fit, wearer comfort, and consumer satisfaction.
Scroll down to find all available downloadable documents for this technology.
Let’s start with the big picture. What are the benefits to your business if you adopt this technology? Visit our LYCRA® MADE TO FIT YOU technology detail page on LYCRA.com to find the answers to these questions and more:
- Consumer benefits
- Key attributes
- Eligible garment categories
- Fiber dtex range
- Regional availability
- Suitable textile processes
- Consumer brands for hangtags
Do you work for a mill and you need help preparing a sales pitch?
Download our brochure below to help you craft a compelling story about the value this innovation adds to garments and close the sale.
Take advantage of our complimentary value-added services to drive sell-through of your collections.
- Test and certify products: Certified products receive a unique fast track code for easy hang tag ordering.
- Request a garment letter: A garment letter confirms a product has met LYCRA® brand standards.
- Order hang tags: Leverage the value of LYCRA® brand and differentiate products at point of sale.
- Apply for a trademark license: A Trademark License Agreement (TMLA) is required to use our trademarks to promote your products.
How can you help increase sales of your hosiery? License our eye-catching hosiery pictograms by submitting a Trademark Licensing Agreement. They not only promote your use of LYCRA® fiber, but also explain key benefits to consumers to help accelerate the purchase decision.
LYCRA® is a trademark of the LYCRA Company