COOLMAX® EcoMade ALL SEASON technology
Consumers are becoming more interested in what’s inside their clothes and if it’s sustainable. COOLMAX® EcoMade ALL SEASON technology is made from 100% post-consumer recycled resources and helps the wearer stay cool when it’s warm and warm when it’s cool.
Scroll down to find all available downloadable documents for this technology.
Let’s start with the big picture. What are the benefits to your business if you adopt this technology? Visit our COOLMAX® EcoMade ALL SEASON technology detail page on COOLMAX.com to find the answers to these questions and more:
- Consumer benefits
- Brand and retailer benefits
- Mill benefits
- Key attributes
- Eligible garment categories
- Consumer brands for hangtags
How do you know if you are using brand logos and trademarks owned by The LYCRA Company correctly?
Our brand guidelines and trademark guide can be downloaded below.
Want to watch videos about our products and discover the consumer needs they meet?
Visit our Webinars page to see experts discuss market trends, consumer insights, new branded products for apparel and more.
Take advantage of our complimentary value-added services to drive sell-through of your collections.
- Test and certify products: Certified products receive a unique fast track code for easy hang tag ordering.
- Request a garment letter: A garment letter confirms a product has met COOLMAX® brand standards.
- Order hang tags: Leverage the value of COOLMAX® brand and differentiate products at point of sale.
- Apply for a trademark license: A Trademark License Agreement (TMLA) is required to use our trademarks to promote your products.
What is a garment letter and why should you request one? It shows that a fabric or garment has been tested and certified by our labs that it contains authentic COOLMAX® ALL SEASON technology. This letter also has useful information to help with customs processing and contains a fast track code that enables brands and retailers to quickly and easily order free hangtags.
COOLMAX® is a trademark of the LYCRA Company