COOLMAX® EcoMade PRO technology
If you’re looking for a fiber offering next level cooling performance for the most demanding conditions and high-impact end uses, choose sustainable COOLMAX® EcoMade PRO technology. Made with 100% recycled resources, this fiber combines advanced moisture-wicking technology, quick dry times and exceptional breathability to deliver outstanding comfort.
Scroll down to find all available downloadable documents for this technology.
Let’s start with the big picture. What are the benefits to your business if you adopt this technology? Visit our COOLMAX® EcoMade PRO technology detail page on COOLMAX.com to find the answers to these questions and more:
- Consumer benefits
- Brand and retailer benefits
- Mill benefits
- Key attributes
- Eligible garment categories
- Consumer brands for hangtags
Do you work for a mill and you need help preparing a sales pitch?
Download our Value sell sheet below to help you craft a compelling story about the value this innovation adds to garments and close the sale.
How do you know if you are using brand logos and trademarks owned by The LYCRA Company correctly?
Our brand guidelines and trademark guide can be downloaded below.
Want to watch videos about our products and discover the consumer needs they meet?
Visit our Webinars page to see experts discuss market trends, consumer insights, new branded products for apparel and more.
Take advantage of our complimentary value-added services to drive sell-through of your collections.
- Test and certify products: Certified products receive a unique fast track code for easy hang tag ordering.
- Request a garment letter: A garment letter confirms a product has met COOLMAX® brand standards.
- Order hang tags: Leverage the value of COOLMAX® brand and differentiate products at point of sale.
- Apply for a trademark license: A Trademark License Agreement (TMLA) is required to use our trademarks to promote your products.
Why should your mill submit fabric samples for testing? The process is simple and adds creditability. When fabrics are certified, brands and retailers know your fabrics contain genuine LYCRA®, COOLMAX® or THERMOLITE® brand technologies and meet our rigorous performance standards. Best of all, there is no charge for this value-added service, which also makes it possible for your customers to order free hangtags designed to drive retail sales.
COOLMAX® is a trademark of The LYCRA Company.