LYCRA® 3D technology
Published on May 12, 2021
Create superior luxury hosiery with a flawless appearance
Consumers have developed high expectations when they’re buying a pair of premium pantyhose or tights. They want it all! We developed LYCRA® 3D technology, which uses LYCRA® fiber in every knitted course instead of every other course, to deliver a perfect fit, exceptional shape retention and a flawless, uniform appearance.
Scroll down to find all available downloadable documents for this technology.
Let’s start with the big picture. What are the benefits to your business if you adopt this technology? Visit our LYCRA® 3D technology detail page to find the answers to these questions and more:
- Consumer benefits
- Key attributes
- Eligible garment categories
- Fiber dtex range
- Regional availability
- Suitable textile processes
- Consumer brands for hangtags
Do you work for a mill and you need help preparing a sales pitch?
Download our brochure below to help you craft a compelling story about the value this innovation adds to garments and close the sale.
Take advantage of our complimentary value-added services to drive sell-through of your collections.
- Test and certify products: Certified products receive a unique fast track code for easy hang tag ordering.
- Request a garment letter: A garment letter confirms a product has met LYCRA® brand standards.
- Order hang tags: Leverage the value of LYCRA® brand and differentiate products at point of sale.
- Apply for a trademark license: A Trademark License Agreement (TMLA) is required to use our trademarks to promote your products.
How can you help increase sales of your hosiery? License our eye-catching hosiery pictograms by submitting a Trademark Licensing Agreement. They not only promote your use of LYCRA® fiber, but also explain key benefits to consumers to help accelerate the purchase decision.
LYCRA® is a trademark of the LYCRA Company