LYCRA® BEAUTY fiber (LYCRA® SHAPING technology)
LYCRA® BEAUTY fiber makes it possible for women to have it all - exceptional comfort and sculpting performance! This technology offers women a flattering silhouette that helps them look and feel their best in athleisure, denim, hosiery, intimate apparel and swimwear. Let us help you find the right solution to upgrade your collection.
Scroll down to find all available downloadable documents for this technology.
Let’s start with the big picture. What are the benefits to your business if you adopt LYCRA® BEAUTY fiber? Visit our LYCRA® SHAPING technology detail page to find the answers to these questions and more:
- Consumer benefits
- Key attributes
- Eligible garment categories
- Fiber dtex range
- Regional availability
- Suitable textile processes
- Consumer brands for hangtags
Do you work for a mill and you need help preparing a sales pitch?
Download our Sell Sheets below to help you craft a compelling story about the value this innovation adds to garments and close the sale.
How do you know if you are using brand logos and trademarks owned by The LYCRA Company correctly?
Our brand guidelines and trademark guide can be downloaded below.
Take advantage of our complimentary value-added services to drive sell-through of your collections.
- Test and certify products: Certified products receive a unique fast track code for easy hang tag ordering.
- Request a garment letter: A garment letter confirms a product has met LYCRA® brand standards.
- Order hang tags: Leverage the value of LYCRA® brand and differentiate products at point of sale.
- Apply for a trademark license: A Trademark License Agreement (TMLA) is required to use our trademarks to promote your products.
Why is a garment letter important? It shows that fabrics have been tested and certified by our labs that they contain LYCRA® BEAUTY technology. This enables brands and retailers to order free hangtags to leverage LYCRA® brand’s 87% consumer awareness to drive sales.
LYCRA® is a trademark of The LYCRA Company.