LYCRA® BLACK technology
As the industry’s first truly black spandex fiber, LYCRA® BLACK technology is the perfect choice for creating durable garments that retain their deep, rich colors even after repeated washing. This technology resists damage from external agents like perspiration and lotions, in addition to virtually eliminating elastane grin-through. Upgrade today and start transforming your collections.
Scroll down to find all available downloadable documents for this technology.
Let’s start with the big picture. What are the benefits to your business if you adopt this technology? Visit our LYCRA® BLACK technology detail page to find the answers to these questions and more:
- Consumer benefits
- Key attributes
- Eligible garment categories
- Fiber dtex range
- Regional availability
- Suitable textile processes
- Consumer brands for hangtags
Do you work for a mill and you need help preparing a sales pitch?
Download our Value sell sheet below to help you craft a compelling story about the value this innovation adds to garments and close the sale.
How do you know if you are using brand logos and trademarks owned by The LYCRA Company correctly?
Our brand guidelines and trademark guide can be downloaded below.
Take advantage of our complimentary value-added services to drive sell-through of your collections.
- Test and certify products: Certified products receive a unique fast track code for easy hang tag ordering.
- Request a garment letter: A garment letter confirms a product has met LYCRA® brand standards.
- Order hang tags: Leverage the value of LYCRA® brand and differentiate products at point of sale.
- Apply for a trademark license: A Trademark License Agreement (TMLA) is required to use our trademarks to promote your products.
Why should you complete a trademark licensing agreement or TMLA? Your company can leverage the LYCRA® brand’s high consumer awareness levels to help increase sales of your garments. This agreement lets your company license The LYCRA Company’s registered trademarks so you can create eye-catching customized co-branded hangtags and POS materials.
LYCRA® is a trademark of the LYCRA Company