LYCRA® DRY technology
I love these socks! They’ve been my go-to running socks in winter. The fit is perfect—they’ve never moved, fallen down or caused any blisters or discomfort even running in the cold, rain, wind and frost.
Scroll down to find all available downloadable documents for this technology.
Let’s start with the big picture. What are the benefits to your business if you adopt this technology? Visit our LYCRA® DRY technology detail page to find the answers to these questions and more:
- Consumer benefits
- Key attributes
- Eligible garment categories
- Fiber dtex range
- Regional availability
- Suitable textile processes
- Consumer brands for hangtags
Do you work for a mill and you need help preparing a sales pitch?
Download our Value sell sheet below to help you craft a compelling story about the value this innovation adds to garments and close the sale.
Want to watch videos about our products and discover the consumer needs they meet?
Visit our Webinars page to see experts discuss sock market trends, consumer insights, fibers that satisfy unmet consumer needs and more.
Take advantage of our complimentary value-added services to drive sell-through of your collections.
- Test and certify products: Certified products receive a unique fast track code for easy hang tag ordering.
- Request a garment letter: A garment letter confirms a product has met LYCRA® brand standards.
- Order hang tags: Leverage the value of LYCRA® brand and differentiate products at point of sale.
- Apply for a trademark license: A Trademark License Agreement (TMLA) is required to use our trademarks to promote your products.
Why should you complete a trademark licensing agreement or TMLA? Your company can leverage the LYCRA® brand’s high consumer awareness levels to help increase sales of your garments. This agreement lets your company license The LYCRA Company’s pictograms and registered trademarks so you can create eye-catching customized co-branded POS materials.