LYCRA® EASY SET technology
Did you know LYCRA® EASY SET technology may help save your mill money while meeting sustainability goals? This technology reduces the heat exposure required to stabilize a fabric by 15-20%. You can also produce higher quality fabrics in terms of improved whiteness, brighter colors and a softer hand.
Scroll down to find all available downloadable documents for this technology.
Let’s start with the big picture. What are the benefits to your business if you adopt this technology? Visit our LYCRA® EASY SET technology detail page on LYCRA.com to find the answers to these questions and more:
- Consumer benefits
- Key attributes
- Eligible garment categories
- Fiber dtex range
- Regional availability
- Suitable textile processes
- Consumer brands for hangtags
Do you work for a mill and you need help preparing a sales pitch?
Download our Value sell sheet below to help you craft a compelling story about the value this innovation adds to garments and close the sale.
Are you looking for detailed technical information on textile processes, fiber information and more?
Find answers in our Product Information Sheets included in the featured documents and resources section below.
Take advantage of our complimentary value-added services to drive sell-through of your collections.
- Test and certify products: Certified products receive a unique fast track code for easy hang tag ordering.
- Request a garment letter: A garment letter confirms a product has met LYCRA® brand standards.
- Order hang tags: Leverage the value of LYCRA® brand and differentiate products at point of sale.
- Apply for a trademark license: A Trademark License Agreement (TMLA) is required to use our trademarks to promote your products.
Why should your mill submit fabric samples for testing? The process is simple and adds creditability. When fabrics are certified, brands and retailers know your fabrics contain genuine LYCRA®, COOLMAX® or THERMOLITE® brand technologies and meet our rigorous performance standards. Best of all, there is no charge for this value-added service, which also makes it possible for your customers to order free hangtags designed to drive retail sales.
LYCRA® is a trademark of the LYCRA Company