LYCRA® EcoMade fiber
LYCRA® EcoMade fiber is our first branded spandex made with pre-consumer recycled materials. Fiber types 166E and 162E, which are currently produced in Brazil, have also earned GRS certification.
Watch the video and learn how LYCRA® EcoMade fiber is made
LYCRA® EcoMade fiber is the company’s first branded spandex made with pre-consumer recycled material. Delivering the same lasting comfort, fit, and freedom of movement as other LYCRA® fiber offerings, this technology reduces waste sent to landfill by putting material back into production.
Scroll down to find all available downloadable documents for this technology.
Let’s start with the big picture. What are the benefits to your business if you adopt this technology? Visit our LYCRA® EcoMade fiber detail page on LYCRA.com to find the answers to these questions and more:
- Consumer benefits
- Key attributes
- Eligible garment categories
- Fiber dtex range
- Regional availability
- Suitable textile processes
- Consumer brands for hangtags
Do you work for a mill and you need help preparing a sales pitch?
Download our Value sell sheet below to help you craft a compelling story about the value this innovation adds to garments and close the sale.
Take advantage of our complimentary value-added services to drive sell-through of your collections.
- Test and certify products: Certified products receive a unique fast track code for easy hang tag ordering.
- Request a garment letter: A garment letter confirms a product has met LYCRA® brand standards.
- Order hang tags: Leverage the value of LYCRA® brand and differentiate products at point of sale.
- Apply for a trademark license: A Trademark License Agreement (TMLA) is required to use our trademarks to promote your products.
Why should your mill submit fabric samples for testing? The process is simple and adds creditability. When fabrics are certified, brands and retailers know your fabrics contain genuine LYCRA® brand technologies and meet our rigorous performance standards. Best of all, there is no charge for this value-added service, which also makes it possible for your customers to order free hang tags designed to drive retail sales.
LYCRA® is a trademark of the LYCRA Company.