LYCRA® HYBRID technology
Published on May 10, 2021
This article is also available in Chinese, Simplified
Create jeans offering the comfort of a knit and a woven denim look
How can you create jeans that offer consumers the comfort and flexibility of knitwear with the aesthetics and performance of real denim and woven fabrics? LYCRA® HYBRID is a patent-pending technology that combines the look and feel of real denim with the lasting comfort, fit and shape of LYCRA® fiber.
Scroll down to find all available downloadable documents for this technology.
Let’s start with the big picture. What are the benefits to your business if you adopt this technology? Visit our LYCRA® HYBRID technology detail page on LYCRA.com to find the answers to these questions and more:
- Consumer benefits
- Key attributes
- Eligible garment categories
- Fiber dtex range
- Regional availability
- Suitable textile processes
- Consumer brands for hangtags
Do you work for a mill and you need help preparing a sales pitch?
Download our Value sell sheet below to help you craft a compelling story about the value this innovation adds to garments and close the sale.
Take advantage of our complimentary value-added services to drive sell-through of your collections.
- Test and certify products: Certified products receive a unique fast track code for easy hang tag ordering.
- Request a garment letter: A garment letter confirms a product has met LYCRA® brand standards.
- Order hang tags: Leverage the value of LYCRA® brand and differentiate products at point of sale.
- Apply for a trademark license: A Trademark License Agreement (TMLA) is required to use our trademarks to promote your products.
Do you want an easy way to boost your brand power and add value to your garments? Complete a Trademark License Agreement to create customized co-branded hangtags and POS materials that promote your use of this innovative fiber. Co-branding leverages the LYCRA® brand’s high levels of global consumer awareness to help trigger the purchase decision.
LYCRA® is a trademark of The LYCRA Company.