LYCRA® SOFT COMFORT technology
Published on May 07, 2021
This article is also available in Chinese, Simplified
The preferred fiber for hosiery top bands, waistbands and sock tops and more
Consumers care about comfort. We developed LYCRA® SOFT COMFORT technology to meet their needs. This versatile fiber is the preferred choice for different types of bands, and it stretches to comfortably fit different body shapes within a size without digging in and leaving red marks.
Scroll down to find all available downloadable documents for this technology.
Let’s start with the big picture. What are the benefits to your business if you adopt this technology? Visit our LYCRA® SOFT COMFORT technology detail page on LYCRA.com to find the answers to these questions and more:
- Consumer benefits
- Key attributes
- Eligible garment categories
- Fiber dtex range
- Regional availability
- Suitable textile processes
- Consumer brands for hangtags
Do you work for a mill and you need help preparing a sales pitch?
Download our Value sell sheet below to help you craft a compelling story about the value this innovation adds to garments and close the sale.
Take advantage of our complimentary value-added services to drive sell-through of your collections.
- Test and certify products: Certified products receive a unique fast track code for easy hang tag ordering.
- Request a garment letter: A garment letter confirms a product has met LYCRA® brand standards.
- Order hang tags: Leverage the value of LYCRA® brand and differentiate products at point of sale.
- Apply for a trademark license: A Trademark License Agreement (TMLA) is required to use our trademarks to promote your products.
What is a garment letter and why should you request one? It shows that a fabric or garment has been tested and certified by our labs that it contains authentic LYCRA® brand fibers. This letter also has useful information to help with customs processing and contains a fast track code that enables brands and retailers to quickly and easily order free hangtags.
LYCRA® is a trademark of the LYCRA Company