LYCRA® XFIT technology
If you want to offer denim and wovens with a wider fit window for more inclusive or even simplified sizing, LYCRA® XFIT technology is a great choice. This patented technology may even help you reduce your SKUs and customer returns due to poor fit.
Scroll down to find all available downloadable documents for this technology.
Let’s start with the big picture. What are the benefits to your business if you adopt this technology? Visit our LYCRA® XFIT technology detail page on LYCRA.com to find the answers to these questions and more:
- Consumer benefits
- Key attributes
- Eligible garment categories
- Fiber dtex range
- Regional availability
- Suitable textile processes
- Consumer brands for hangtags
Do you work for a mill and you need help preparing a sales pitch?
Download our Value sell sheet below to help you craft a compelling story about the value this innovation adds to garments and close the sale.
How do you know if you are using brand logos and trademarks owned by The LYCRA Company correctly?
Our brand guidelines and trademark guide can be downloaded below.
Take advantage of our complimentary value-added services to drive sell-through of your collections.
- Test and certify products: Certified products receive a unique fast track code for easy hang tag ordering.
- Request a garment letter: A garment letter confirms a product has met LYCRA® brand standards.
- Order hang tags: Leverage the value of LYCRA® brand and differentiate products at point of sale.
- Apply for a trademark license: A Trademark License Agreement (TMLA) is required to use our trademarks to promote your products.
How can you help turn a browser into a buyer? Order free print and virtual hangtags that let consumers know your garment contains genuine LYCRA® XFIT technology. Our branded hangtags not only explain a garment’s performance benefits, but also show the added value our technology solutions deliver.
LYCRA® is a trademark of The LYCRA Company.