THERMOLITE® brand: Value sell sheets
Published on Oct 01, 2021
This article is also available in Chinese, Simplified
Download all available sell sheets for THERMOLITE® brand products below
Mills: Download our complimentary sell sheets to help you create a compelling story to sell your fabric collections to downstream customers. They include valuable information like product attributes, key benefits, recommended end uses and branding.
Garment makers, brands and retailers: Use our sell sheets to find the right THERMOLITE® fiber solution to fit your product development needs.
About THERMOLITE® brand technologies:
- THERMOLITE® EcoMade ALL SEASON technology helps keep the wearer warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- THERMOLITE® EcoMade technology is made from recycled PET bottles or 100% textile waste to offer sustainable warming performance.
- THERMOLITE® EcoMade T-DOWN technology is a synthetic down alterntive insulation that is made from 100% recycled resources.
- THERMOLITE® EcoMade T3 technology is a synthetic insulation made from at least 35% recycled PET for sustainable lightweight warmth.
- THERMOLITE® FAR INFRARED technology uses FIR yarns to offer advanced warming performance for the most demanding conditions.
- THERMOLITE® INFRARED technology transforms the energy of near infrared rays into warmth the wearer can feel.
- THERMOLITE® EcoMade Insulation is made from 100% textile waste and recycled PET for sustainable lightweight warmth.
Learn more about THERMOLITE® brand technologies by downloading sell sheets below.
THERMOLITE® is a trademark of The LYCRA® Company.