THERMOLITE® EcoMade technology
See how THERMOLITE® EcoMade technology works
Scroll down to find all available downloadable documents for this technology.
Let’s start with the big picture. What are the benefits to your business if you adopt this technology? Visit our THERMOLITE® EcoMade technology detail page on THERMOLITE.com to find the answers to these questions and more:
- Consumer benefits
- Brand and retailer benefits
- Mill benefits
- Key attributes
- Eligible garment categories
- Consumer brands for hangtags
Do you work for a mill and you need help preparing a sales pitch?
Download our Value sell sheets below to help you craft a compelling story about the value this innovation adds to garments and close the sale.
How do you know if you are using brand logos and trademarks owned by The LYCRA Company correctly?
Our brand guidelines and trademark guide can be downloaded below.
Take advantage of our complimentary value-added services to drive sell-through of your collections.
- Test and certify products: Certified products receive a unique fast track code for easy hang tag ordering.
- Request a garment letter: A garment letter confirms a product has met THERMOLITE® brand standards.
- Order hang tags: Leverage the value of THERMOLITE® brand and differentiate products at point of sale.
- Apply for a trademark license: A Trademark License Agreement (TMLA) is required to use our trademarks to promote your products.
What are the advantages of completing a trademark licensing agreement or TMLA? This agreement allows you to create customized co-branded hangtags and POS materials that promote your use of THERMOLITE® technology. Start leveraging the brand’s high levels of global consumer awareness to help drive sell-through of your garments.
THERMOLITE® is a trademark of The LYCRA Company.