THERMOLITE® FAR INFRARED technology
Consumers are increasingly demanding more from their socks. THERMOLITE® FAR INFRARED technology has been developed to help you meet the growing need for high-tech warming performance. When knit into legwear, our far infrared (FIR) fibers use the body’s own infrared energy to generate heat so feet stay comfortable longer.
Scroll down to find all available downloadable documents for this technology.
Let’s start with the big picture. What are the benefits to your business if you adopt this technology? Visit our THERMOLITE® FAR INFRARED technology detail page on THERMOLITE.com to find the answers to these questions and more:
- Consumer benefits
- Brand and retailer benefits
- Mill benefits
- Key attributes
- Eligible garment categories
- Consumer brands for hangtags
Do you work for a mill and you need help preparing a sales pitch?
Download our brochures below to help you craft a compelling story about the value this innovation adds to garments and close the sale.
Are you looking for detailed technical information on textile processes, fiber information and more?
Find answers in our Product Information Sheets included in the featured documents and resources section below.
Take advantage of our complimentary value-added services to drive sell-through of your collections.
- Test and certify products: Certified products receive a unique fast track code for easy hang tag ordering.
- Request a garment letter: A garment letter confirms a product has met THERMOLITE® brand standards.
- Order hang tags: Leverage the value of THERMOLITE® brand and differentiate products at point of sale.
- Apply for a trademark license: A Trademark License Agreement (TMLA) is required to use our trademarks to promote your products.
Do you want an easy way to boost your brand power and show the added value your garments with THERMOLITE® technology offer consumers? Complete a Trademark License Agreement to create customized co-branded hangtags and POS materials that promote your use of our innovative fibers. Co-branding leverages our high levels of global consumer brand awareness to help trigger the purchase decision.
THERMOLITE® is a trademark of The LYCRA Company.