Provides high performance lightweight warmth and dries faster than down
Has excellent packability and recovery
Creates sustainable fashion and performance gear made from ≥ 85% recycled resources
Has outstanding durability with permanent performance benefits
Brand & retailer benefits
- Create lightweight performance garments that keep the wearer warm
- Available in thin-loft and mid-loft to suit a variety of applications
- Made from textile waste and recycled PET bottles to reduce waste
- Contains differentiated recycled fibers with outstanding CLO warmth per unit weight values
- Drive sell-through by improving consumer experience and ordering THERMOLITE® brand hangtags
Eligible garment categories
- Sleeping bags
Boost your brand power
The THERMOLITE® brand is the most recognized warming technology brand among consumers worldwide (Walnut Unlimited, 2019). Harness our high levels of consumer brand awareness and help remove purchase barriers by promoting your use of THERMOLITE® technology.
Mills: Have your fabrics tested and certified, which gives your customers the ability to order THERMOLITE® brand hangtags through the LYCRA ONE™ portal. Remember, the more garments retailers sell, the more fabric you sell, so encourage your customers to use hangtags in stores.
Brands: You can order free THERMOLITE® brand hang tags or swing tags quickly and easily on LYCRA ONE™. These tags explain each technology’s added value and performance benefits to drive garment sales. Or if you prefer, you can complete our Trademark Licensing Agreement to print your own co-branded hang tags and POS materials with pre-approved claims.
No other fiber manufacturer provides this level of marketing support to its customers. Be sure to take advantage of this amazing value-added service!
THERMOLITE® technology certified products