Why choose THERMOLITE® technology?
If you’d like to potentially achieve higher sell-through rates and reduce markdowns and returns, offer products with THERMOLITE® brand fibers and insulations. You can leverage our brand’s high levels of consumer recognition and reputation for quality and durability to help you achieve your sales goals. Other advantages include:
- Create unique, eye-catching offerings with our innovations
- Increase sales by licensing our highly recognized trademarks
- Be confident that the products perform, linked to our certification protocols.
- Use our global sourcing network to commercialize your ideas faster
- Enjoy peace of mind with our global approach to sustainability
- Download free assets or join marketing programs
- Gain access to the latest trends and insights on our portal
Want to gain a competitive advantage over brands using generic warming technologies? Make the smart choice to adopt THERMOLITE® technology.
Leverage THERMOLITE® brand power
Help increase purchase interest with the power of the THERMOLITE® brand, one of the most recognized warming technology brands globally. High brand recognition is just one of the benefits of choosing our technologies. Consumers worldwide also value the THERMOLITE® brand for its certified quality and lasting performance:
- 7 out of 10 respondents are likely to purchase garments with THERMOLITE® technology
- 6 out of 10 are more likely to purchase garment with THERMOLITE® technology over a generic
- 8 out of 10 are willing to pay a premium for sustainable garments made with THERMOLITE® EcoMade technology
Source: Activewear, Walnut Unlimited, 2019
Why you should work with us
When you work with The LYCRA Company, owner of the THERMOLITE® brand, you can rest assured that we never cut corners and always abide by the legal and regulatory requirements wherever we do business.
- Code of Conduct
Read our guide to learn how we operate and how our employees conduct business around the world.
- Environment, Health and Safety (EHS)
We operate our businesses in a way that protects the environment and the health and safety of employees, and the communities where we work.
Our global sustainability framework, Planet Agenda , touches every aspect of our business: corporate responsibility, manufacturing excellence, and sustainable products.
- Third-Party Certifications
To promote transparency of ingredients, many of our products have been certified by third parties. You can download certifications from STANDARD 100 by OKEO-TEX and Gold Level Material Health Certificate from Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute on our corporate website.