LYCRA® FitSense™ technology
Customer feedback and product reviews for LYCRA® FitSense™ technology have been extremely positive and we’re already looking into new formulas, additional application processes, and other apparel end uses to expand this technology further.
Scroll down to find all available downloadable documents for this technology.
Let’s start with the big picture. What are the benefits to your business if you adopt this technology? Visit our LYCRA® FitSense™ technology detail page on LYCRA.com to find the answers to these questions and more:
- Consumer benefits
- Key attributes
- Eligible garment categories
- Fiber dtex range
- Regional availability
- Suitable textile processes
- Consumer brands for hangtags
Do you work for a mill and you need help preparing a sales pitch?
Download our brochure below to help you craft a compelling story about the value this innovation adds to garments and close the sale.
How do you know if you are using brand logos and trademarks owned by The LYCRA Company correctly?
Our brand guidelines and trademark guide can be downloaded below.
Take advantage of our complimentary value-added services to drive sell-through of your collections.
- Test and certify products: Certified products receive a unique fast track code for easy hang tag ordering.
- Request a garment letter: A garment letter confirms a product has met LYCRA® brand standards.
- Order hang tags: Leverage the value of LYCRA® brand and differentiate products at point of sale.
- Apply for a trademark license: A Trademark License Agreement (TMLA) is required to use our trademarks to promote your products.
How can you help turn a browser into a buyer? Order free print and virtual hang tags that let consumers know your garment contains genuine LYCRA® brand technologies. Our branded hangtags not only explain a garment’s performance benefits, but also show the added value our technology solutions deliver.
LYCRA® and FitSense™ are trademarks of the LYCRA Company