COOLMAX® EcoMade technology
Video: How COOLMAX® EcoMade technology works
Eco-conscious consumers will appreciate sustainable garments made with the moisture-wicking, cooling performance of COOLMAX® EcoMade technology. This fiber helps keep the wearer cool, dry and comfortable during any activity.
Scroll down to find all available downloadable documents for this technology.
Let’s start with the big picture. What are the benefits to your business if you adopt this technology? Visit our COOLMAX® EcoMade detail pages on COOLMAX.com to find the answers to these questions and more:
- Consumer benefits
- Brand and retailer benefits
- Mill benefits
- Eligible garment categories
- Consumer brands for hangtags
Want to learn more about this technology from our experts? Watch our webinars!
Search for webinars in our Knowledge Center to explore the advantages of COOLMAX® technology and learn about our exciting new fiber made from 100% textile waste.
Do you work for a mill and you need help preparing a sales pitch?
Download our Value sell sheets below to help you craft a compelling story about the value this innovation adds to garments and close the sale.
Take advantage of our complimentary value-added services to drive sell-through of your collections.
- Test and certify products: Certified products receive a unique fast track code for easy hang tag ordering.
- Request a garment letter: A garment letter confirms a product has met COOLMAX® brand standards.
- Order hang tags: Leverage the value of COOLMAX® brand and differentiate products at point of sale.
- Apply for a trademark license: A Trademark License Agreement (TMLA) is required to use our trademarks to promote your products.
How can you help turn a browser into a buyer? Order free print and virtual hangtags that let consumers know your garment contains genuine COOLMAX® brand technologies. Our branded hangtags not only explain a garment’s performance benefits, but also show the added value our technology solutions deliver.