LYCRA® T400® fiber and LYCRA® T400® EcoMade fiber
Are you interested in the versatile spandex-free stretch of LYCRA® T400® fiber, but you want to offer a more sustainable garment? This product is also available as LYCRA® T400® EcoMade fiber, which is made in part from renewable plant-based materials and recycled PET bottles. Our EcoMade version delivers sustainability benefits and comparable performance as the original virgin fiber.
Scroll down to find all available downloadable documents for this technology.
Let’s start with the big picture. What are the benefits to your business if you adopt this technology? Visit our LYCRA® T400® fiber and LYCRA® T400® EcoMade fiber detail pages to find the answers to these questions and more:
- Consumer benefits
- Key attributes
- Eligible garment categories
- Fiber dtex range
- Regional availability
- Suitable textile processes
- Consumer brands for hangtags
Want to learn more about our products and the consumer needs they meet?
Visit our webinars page to see experts discuss market trends, consumer insights, new branded products for apparel and more.
How do you know if you are using brand logos and trademarks owned by The LYCRA Company correctly?
Our brand guidelines and trademark guide can be downloaded below.
Take advantage of our complimentary value-added services to drive sell-through of your collections.
- Test and certify products: Certified products receive a unique fast track code for easy hang tag ordering.
- Request a garment letter: A garment letter confirms a product has met LYCRA® brand standards.
- Order hang tags: Leverage the value of LYCRA® brand and differentiate products at point of sale.
- Apply for a trademark license: A Trademark License Agreement (TMLA) is required to use our trademarks to promote your products.
Why should your mill submit fabric samples for testing? The process is simple and adds creditability. When fabrics are certified, brands and retailers know your fabrics contain genuine LYCRA® brand technologies and meet our rigorous performance standards. Best of all, there is no charge for this value-added service, which also makes it possible for your customers to order free hang tags designed to drive retail sales.
LYCRA® and T400® are trademarks of The LYCRA Company.