THERMOLITE® EcoMade T-DOWN technology
Attract outdoor enthusiasts and eco-conscious consumers who are seeking more sustainable down alternative insulations for their high-performance cold weather outdoor gear. Our THERMOLITE® EcoMade T-DOWN technology is made from 100% recycled PET bottles and offers the performance of down, without its drawbacks like high cost or heat loss when wet.
Scroll down to find all available downloadable documents for this technology.
Let’s start with the big picture. What are the benefits to your business if you adopt this technology? Visit our THERMOLITE® EcoMade technology detail page on THERMOLITE.com to find the answers to these questions and more:
- Consumer benefits
- Brand and retailer benefits
- Mill benefits
- Key attributes
- Eligible garment categories
- Consumer brands for hangtags
Do you work for a mill and you need help preparing a sales pitch?
Download our Value sell sheet below to help you craft a compelling story about the value this innovation adds to garments and close the sale.
How do you know if you are using brand logos and trademarks owned by The LYCRA Company correctly?
Our brand guidelines and trademark guide can be downloaded below.
Take advantage of our complimentary value-added services to drive sell-through of your collections.
- Test and certify products: Certified products receive a unique fast track code for easy hang tag ordering.
- Request a garment letter: A garment letter confirms a product has met THERMOLITE® brand standards.
- Order hang tags: Leverage the value of THERMOLITE® brand and differentiate products at point of sale.
- Apply for a trademark license: A Trademark License Agreement (TMLA) is required to use our trademarks to promote your products.
How can you help turn a browser into a buyer? Order free print and virtual hangtags that let consumers know your garment contains genuine THERMOLITE® brand technologies. Our branded hangtags not only explain a garment’s performance benefits, but also show the added value our technology solutions deliver.
THERMOLITE® is a trademark of the LYCRA Company