LYCRA® STEAM-SETTABLE technology
We developed LYCRA® STEAM-SETTABLE technology for legwear applications that require greater steam settability than standard spandex. This means you can steam-board luxury hosiery and socks to have a more defined foot for a more life-sized layout with enhanced visual appeal to drive sales.
Scroll down to find all available downloadable documents for this technology.
Let’s start with the big picture. What are the benefits to your business if you adopt this technology? Visit our LYCRA® STEAM-SETTABLE technology detail page on LYCRA.com to find the answers to these questions and more:
- Consumer benefits
- Key attributes
- Eligible garment categories
- Fiber dtex range
- Regional availability
- Suitable textile processes
- Consumer brands for hangtags
Are you looking for detailed technical information on textile processes, fiber information and more?
Find answers in our Product Information Sheets included in the featured documents and resources section below.
Do you work for a mill and you need help preparing a sales pitch?
Download our Value sell sheet below to help you craft a compelling story about the value this innovation adds to garments and close the sale.
Take advantage of our complimentary value-added services to drive sell-through of your collections.
- Test and certify products: Certified products receive a unique fast track code for easy hang tag ordering.
- Request a garment letter: A garment letter confirms a product has met LYCRA® brand standards.
- Order hang tags: Leverage the value of LYCRA® brand and differentiate products at point of sale.
- Apply for a trademark license: A Trademark License Agreement (TMLA) is required to use our trademarks to promote your products.
How can you help increase sales of your hosiery? License our eye-catching hosiery pictograms by submitting a Trademark Licensing Agreement. They not only promote your use of LYCRA® fiber, but also explain key benefits to consumers to help accelerate the purchase decision.
LYCRA® is a trademark of the LYCRA Company