Create sustainable fashion
The THERMOLITE® brand offers several EcoMade products made from recycled resources to reduce waste going into landfills, while delivering lightweight warmth to consumers concerned about the environment.
- THERMOLITE® EcoMade technology Can be made from either 100% recycled PET bottles or 100% textile waste
- THERMOLITE® EcoMade ALL SEASON technology Is made from 100% recycled resources like PET bottles
- THERMOLITE® EcoMade T-DOWN technology Is a down alternative insulation made from 100% recycled PET bottles
- THERMOLITE® EcoMade T3 technology Enables you to specify the level of recycled content, but it must contain at least 35% recycled resources such as PET bottles.
What consumer say about sustainability
Studies have shown that consumer attitudes about sustainability are changing and this is helping to drive a more conscious economy:
- 81% Expect brands to do the right thing
- 53% Want to improve their footprint in the area of textile waste
- 68% Think sustainability is in the top three most important issues impacting our world today
- 60% Are willing to change shopping habits to reduce environmental impact
If you would like to attract customers interested in sustainable fashion, specify EcoMade products, which deliver the equivalent performance as fibers made from virgin polymers.
Source: Edelman Trust Barometer 2020; Sustainability Study, June 2019, Mad Chatter; IBM Institute for Business Value