Webinar: A step towards circularity
Publicado em May 25, 2021
Este artigo também está disponível em Portuguese, Brazil e Chinese, Simplified
Watch now to learn about our new innovations made from 100% textile waste
In case you missed the live version of The LYCRA Company’s webinar, “New Fibers from Textile Waste: A Starting Point for Circularity,” you have the opportunity to view this webinar below.
This webinar focuses on COOLMAX® and THERMOLITE® EcoMade fibers, which are now being made from 100% textile waste, and includes a discussion on the following topics:
- How these new products are made and how they differ from existing products,
- How this new technology can help you meet your sustainability goals.
Meet our webinar participants:
- Steve Stewart, Chief Innovation Officer, The LYCRA Company
- Jean Hegedus, Director of Sustainable Business Development, The LYCRA Company
- Huw Williams, Apparel Product Director, Specialty Polyester, The LYCRA Company
- Karie Ford, Corporate Communications Director, The LYCRA Company
- Mark Ix, Director of North America Marketing at Advanced Denim
You can download value sell sheets for more information on our new 100% textile waste product under the COOLMAX® and THERMOLITE® brand names, or visit the technology detail page on COOLMAX.com and THERMOLITE.com.
COOLMAX® and THERMOLITE® are trademarks of The LYCRA Company.